On the sixth day...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I lost 7 pounds! Okay, I can't say enough about how exciting this regiment is. I have never lost healthy weight like this. My body is just melting the fat, and that's exactly how I want it!

I woke up this morning and checked the scale. I was SUPER excited about the loss. Just the boost I needed to keep going! I drank my Spark (gold in a bottle) and took my catalyst and probiotic restore. Walked the dog, my usual routine. Took a shower, got ready for work. I'm feeling like a million bucks!

For my mid-morning snack, I ate a navel orange, love them! Then for lunch I made myself a salad topped with grilled chicken, almonds, onions, and apple chunks. Added my yummy dressing and went to town :) I'm turning into a salad freak!

Then my afternoon snack was a packet of oatmeal, which I'm really loving. Then for dinner, I had a date night with my little guy. He really wanted tacos, not my best option. But, I got a chicken taco with salsa and no cheese. I have to say, the cheese is probably my biggest sacrifice here. They didn't have wheat tortillas, but I think I'll survive. So we headed to Toys 'R Us, Brody's first ever trip. He wanted EVERYTHING on the shelves. We put toys in the cart, took them out, put toys in, took more out. That went on for about 2 hours. He loved it. Then we finally ended up getting a donkey. Don't ask, he just loves Shrek. Anyhow, I enjoyed my night, but I was exhausted. So, once I got him home and in bed, I crashed on the sofa waiting for David to get home from band practice. Until next time...

0 comments: