Day 7 - And still going!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day seven was pretty normal. I weighed myself, and have lost 8 pounds! I got up, drank my Spark, took the catalyst and probiotic restore. Then I ate a peach. I got dressed and ready for work. I'm loving the summer, as school is out and makes for a much easier commute! For lunch, I decided to forgo the 'salad' part of my salad and just eat the toppings :) So, I cut up half an apple, added almonds, chicken and a light drizzle of dressing and loved it! For my afternoon snack, I ate a bowl of oatmeal. Then off work and to the house, cleaned a little, spent time with the little man before helping David cook dinner. We at grilled chicken, grilled squash and baked potatoes. I had a sweet potato, which is normally what I eat when David wants a baked potato; I like them better. I wasn't really hungry before bed, which was earlier than usual for my household! David went to bed around 7:45pm! He was just exhausted from the heat of the week. I made sure to take the herbal cleanse packet (last one) and then head to bed, too. Until next time...

0 comments: