I'm a slacker!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Allright, allright. I'm totally in the weeds now. I completely forgot to post anything for a few days. Well, I didn't exactly forget, more like didn't have/make time. So, here's the quick overview:

Day 8 -
Woke up, drank my spark, took catalyst, took my shower, drank the fiber drink, off to work. Had my midmorning snack, lunch and mid-afternoon snack. No spark needed. For dinner, we met my brother at Crack Barrel. I ate the lemon pepper trout, with broccoli and carrots. I really love fish! Then, home and good night.

Day 9 -
Woke up, drank my spark, took catalyst, took my shower, drank the fiber drink, no work. Stayed home for the morning, then ran some errands for Beckie. We had a mini party to celebrate Haley's party (cousin) which meant a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese. Normally, I would eat pizza, but I opted for the salad bar. Loaded that baby up! Got to hang out with my favorite toddler (of course, Brody) and then back to Beckie's for some pool time before the storm hit us. Then, a few more errands, all on the same spark. Then we ate dinner before heading to the gorcery store. Our weekly trip, which I saved over $47! (Thanks southernsavers.com) Then, back home, hang out with the family and then off to bed.

Day 10 -
David went fishing with his big brother, Marc. So, I decided to tackle the house head first. I woke up around 8 (by the way, at 10 pounds loss!), drank spark, took catalyst, folded a few loads of laundry, drank my fiber drink, fixed breakfast for Brody, cleaned a load of dishes and started the dishwasher, folded more laundry, spent some time with Brody watching his Saturday cartoons, ate a snack, fixed lunch for both of us, laid Brody down for his nap (yeah, right) and dove into cleaning the bathroom. Every time I clean the bathroom, it has to be a top to bottom deal. By the time I was done with that, I was expecting David home any minute. Folded a little more laundry, spent some time with David, took a nap on the sofa while he started working on dinner with the bass he caught! Then, woke up to dinner ready, and YUMMY! I love my hubby's cooking! Somewhere in there, Brody woke up. We watched our latest arrival from Netflix, The Princess and the Frog (cute family movie). Then off to bed so we could get up early for church.

Day 11 -
First day in the Max phase. Woke up, took the first pill pack and drank my spark. Mixed my fiber drink a bit later, which tasted pretty good (berry). Having a hard time getting myself to drink the whole thing. Not sure why. Then, took the other two pill packs, grabbed a banana on the way out the door to church. No McDonald's today. Busy, busy at church, getting ready for the service. By the time we got out of church, I was starving, even though I ate the banana around 10am. This is probably because I didn't drink the full shake. So, we get to lunch, went to Okinawa, Japanese Steakhouse for lunch with the in-laws to celebrate Father's Day. Had a good time! Then we headed home and took the boat for a ride. We were hoping for a little more time before the storm hit, but we only got about an hour. As we were trying to get back in, the 'dragon' boat held us up, made for a very stressful couple of hours. If you haven't seen this boat 'Lord of the Wings', it's gorgeous (Brody loves it). But, the ramp was busy, and they were holding up traffic for somewhere in the rage of 30-45 minutes. All the while, we're trying to get out of the water before the storm. Anyhow, we got out safely, dropped the boat trailer and headed home. David made a carrot soup recipe he's been dying to try. It was pretty good and we had a curried chicken and salad with it. Then David decided he really wanted Dairy Queen. Now, anyone who knows me, knows I can't pass up a trip to DQ. I opted for the safest choice on the menu (Hawaiian blizzard - SMALL). Hey, it's got coconut, pineapple and banana. The only bad thing really, is the ice cream. Oh well, I'll burn extra calories later :) It's Father's Day! So, home and relaxing for a bit before bed time.

Until next time...

0 comments: