Day 5 - Down 6 pounds!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So, Day 5 was pretty much the same as usual. I woke up to my routine, which is so simple so I love it. I mixed my Spark, took catalyst and the probiotic restore. Then I packed my lunch for work, walked the dog, you know the usualy morning stuff. I headed to work amped about my weight loss! I've now decided to weigh myself daily, it seems to be giving me a huge boost in confidence that I need to continue telling people about my journey. So, at work I ate an apple for mid-morning snack, a salaed for lunch with salmon left over from the night before (YUMMY) and I had a packet of oatmeal for an afternoon snack. All the while, I keep drinking my water, still reaching for my goal of one gallon per day. I learned that I can also drink Crystal Light, but I'm not really wanting it.

So, for dinner, David made Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp, which was DELICIOSO! Can you tell I love his cooking?! Then I had a night snack, canatloupe. I picked a really juicy one this time. Then I took the herbal cleanse night pack before bed.

Today was a Monday, and I didn't really feel the usual drugery Mondays typically bring my way. I felt refreshed and empowered, especially since I had already lost 6 pounds! I'm on my way to a skinny, healthy me!

0 comments: